Monday, October 20, 2008

I Still Love You

I just haven't had Internet at my house for a little while now (reasons for which I will not bother to explain) and it's made it rather difficult to post recently. I'm actually posting right now from Bongo Java. Since I don't have my usual resources available, and since I'm short on time right now I'm not going to get into anything too heavy or in depth today, but do expect to see at least a new Chart Watch and some more Lost and Found updates as soon as the Internet returns to my home.

I'm not saying I won't still be dropping a few political posts here and there in the last few weeks before the election. It's just I'd been planning on doing some more regular posts before all this Internet stuff happened and now I'm backlogged so to speak. Anyway, I leave you with this:



Please enjoy!

No comments: