Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Who's Afraid of a Few Photographers?

The Republican National Convention, apparently. Check this out. Apparently censorship is as easy as claiming that photographing a protest is a breach of national security. What's there to be afraid of? I mean, nobody's trying to get polar bears taken off the endangered species list to drill for oil or anything...

In all fairness, polar bears are the number one threat to school children in this country, as this image clearly shows.




Listen, I'm not trying to get political or anything, but when people I know get maced and then spend the night in jail, and someone decides that money is more important than life on earth, I get pissed off.


I promise to have a more friendly, bipartisan post up in the next few days. Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy couple of weeks.

No comments: